Viral marketing can be both a positive and negative advertising method. This advertising method solely depends on the tactics that businesses use to market themselves. Some business owners use it in the correct way while others let it turn negative and out of control. There is this assumption that viral marketing can only be used big business but this is absolutely untrue as any business regardless of its size can use effectively to market themselves.
There are different definitions of viral marketing depending on how different people view it but in general terms , viral marketing can be fairy summed up as a touchy advertising method that gets customers to market the products or services of a particular company or business. In simpler terms, it involves capitalizing on humanity predisposition to make new connections, share ideas and get free stuff.
Viral marketing, when used at the right time, with right product, it can surely spread a business name like wildfire. On the other hand, if wrongly employed, one can be in for dreadful negative results.
*The product or service is easy to use:
Since business owners use their own customers to do the marketing for them, the results can be positive if the customers already have a positive experience with the product. In fact, they won’t refer products or services to other people if usage of the product is complicated or they generally dislike it.
*The product or service is easy to explain:
Viral marketing works best where the product or service is simple to explain. This can make the sharing of information about the product simple without bogging it down with so many details.
*Where the product or service requires low commitment level:
The product or service marketed must have a low level of commitment. For example, signing up for a promotion on the internet offering a free tablet or an iPhone if one meets specific requirements should be quick and simple for the customers . If its time consuming and complicated, customers in their right minds can never do it more than once.
*Must have the ‘general coolness factor’
Practically, any customer would want to talk about the exciting products or services they use. If a company’s product is cool, more and more people will talk about it. The coolness factor can be effective depending on how the product is positioned in the customer’s minds.
Viral marketing can work for any type of business to turn their customers into loyal fans. It only depends on the tactics employed by the business owners in making it successful.
Cloud hosting is a type of service that provides hosting for websites on virtual servers that consist of networks of different physical web servers. It is by far the most commonly used method of this type today. It involves configuring servers in a way that it provides the most reliable, the most flexible and the most affordable web infrastructure you can possibly imagine.
Cloud Hosting, Benefits And Features
• Reliability – With cloud hosting, the website is hosted on a platform that draws its resources from a network of different servers. This means that if one server goes down, the other ones will do its job, therefor making the website fully available at all times.
• Security – Needless to say, with cloud hosting, data security is guaranteed, but not only that, physical security of serves is guaranteed too. The network of physical servers is safely housed within well protected data centers, which makes it virtually impossible for anyone unauthorized to access them or disrupt their work in any way.
• Flexibility – If you have a website and want an extra resource for your hosting platform, for example in case of an increase in traffic, the new extra resource is available to you right away.
• Affordability – Cloud hosting charges you for only the services you actually use, it’s that simple. Not only that, but with this type of hosting, hosting costs are measured per hour, so you always have full control over the hosting budget you’ve previously determined.
It’s safe to say that hosting is one of the most important aspects of web developing and the entire online industry itself. That leads us to the conclusion that proper and reliable hosting is a must to any successful online business or project. Good web hosting services allow you to focus on the actual content of your website, not the technicalities about setting up servers and such. With cloud hosting it only takes a few click of a mouse to do so.
As every successful online entrepreneur knows, Facebook makes or breaks your business. In the internet marketing world, if you’re not on Facebook – you don’t exist. Therefor, it’s of great importance, for anyone who wants to grow and expand their online or any other kind of business, to have a killer social media presence. Needles to say, Facebook is the king of social media. In this article, top ten technology solution, presents you with an in-depth overview of this particular aspect of internet marketing. Read on to find out how to make the most out of your business’s Facebook page.
Brought To You By Top Ten Technology Solution, 3 Crucial Facebook Marketing Tips
As previously concluded, Facebook is the number 1 online spot where people connect and share content. Over time, it has become the ultimate platform for businesses to connect and market themselves to their target demographic through self promotion and interaction with potential customers. The basic concept is: attract, promote, sell.
1) Advanced targeting. First thing you should do is take advantage of advance targeting options Facebook offers. What is your target demographic? Facebook makes it easy to target audiences by age, location, gender, education and more. Extend your fan base by extending your reach and choosing the option of advertising to Facebook friends of people that are already connected to your page.
2) Share exclusive and fan created content. This is a Facebook marketing strategy that often gets overlooked by many business owners. It’s free and fairly simple. Posting special and unique content for those who are already your fans is a powerful psychological trigger because it creates a sense of exclusivity for your following.
3) Capitalize on the “word of mouth”. This is done with the help of so called sponsored stories. They’re a type of Facebook ad that shows user’s interaction to the user’s friends. This is an absolutely crucial part of Facebook marketing strategy because it’s a call to action in it self. Why? Because it increases the interaction between Facebook friends, with your business as a platform for it. This is easily created through the Facebook ad create flow.
In the end, it’s safe to say that whether you’re an online entrepreneur or small business owner, Facebook marketing is absolutely key to success and Facebook in itself is an incredibly powerful marketing tool. It’s the best possible way to develop your brand, inform potential customers and gain a larger following. Keep that in mind and implement the tips you’ve just been presented with.
The printed word on paper and bound into books used to be the only way information was given and received. They were great, you could take them with you and put them on shelves and they do still exist and will continue to for the foreseeable future but the time of the E-book has arrived.
The marketing E-book is a slightly different animal from just an E-book. Marketing E-books contain text, images, links to web pages and navigation controls. The marketing E-book has become a very important part of marketing on the Internet.
With a marketing E-book you can present your story in an effective way and include links to your web sales pages. Your E-book can become your best salesman.
Post your E-book to some of the E-book directories. Many let you post it for free, or will let you post a link on their site to your E-book.
Viral marketing describes any strategy that encourages individuals to pass on a marketing message to others, creating the potential for exponential growth in the message’s exposure and influence. Like viruses, such strategies take advantage of rapid multiplication to explode the message to thousands and then to millions.
Public health nurses offer sage advice at flu season: stay away from people who cough, wash your hands often, and don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Viruses only spread when they’re easy to transmit. Viral e-mail marketing works great on the Internet because instant communication has become so easy and inexpensive. Digital format make copying simple. From a marketing standpoint, you must simplify your marketing message so it can be transmitted easily and without degradation. Short is better. Remember the K.I.S.S. standard….Keep it Simple Stupid. The shorter and easier to remember is always better than long and complicated.
Clever viral marketing plans take advantage of common human motivations. The desire to be cool and greed drives people. So does the hunger to be popular, loved, and understood. The resulting urge to communicate produces millions of websites and billions of e-mail messages.
Most people are social. Nerdy, basement-dwelling computer science grad students are the exception. Social scientists tell us that each person has a network of 8 to 12 people in their close network of friends, family, and associates. People on the Internet develop networks of relationships, too. They collect e-mail addresses and favorite website URLs. Affiliate programs exploit such networks, as do permission e-mail lists. Learn to place your message into existing communications between people, and you rapidly multiply its dispersion.
If you can design a marketing strategy that builds on common motivations and behaviors for its transmission, you have a winner.